Saturday, April 04, 2009

weekend...

Foxhound is sleeping - Cepheus7 - he's been up "made dinner" Carnitas in the Crock Pot and he's back to bed - Romeo - he's curled up in the chair next to me - his favorite spot -
Me - bloggin' listening to KSBR - me time - only time I get any.

I want us to go an find some of the Country Caches for the ARW80 series tomorrow - but I want all three of us to go - together - some cachers have already completed the challenge!! They started last Sunday - we saw them at "England" - the cached 72 hours straight!! found all the Countries and the Continents AND "The World"! Some fellow cachers - must be jealous - 'cause they are questioning if these guys had visited ALL the caches themselves... these two say in their logs that others joined them for some caches - I was uncertain about the final "World" if some just tagged along or what - but, if you have 72 hours and you devote it all to finding the caches and solving the puzzles - then - great!! And if you don't have the time - great too - and just because a cacher doesn't log on line - doesn't mean they haven't physically BEEN to the cache - maybe they didn't have access IN THE FIELD to go online for each cache - WE don't - WE must wait till we get home to the computer! So just bcuz a cache- (the Continent Puzzles and THE WORLD Puzzle) isn't logged on line - or any of the COUNTRIES for that matter - doesn't mean these two cachers had not been there...
Sour grapes - yummy yummy!

Off the "s box"

I really like this time of day - KSBR - me an' my dog - sleeping in the chair next to me....

No comments: