Friday, December 05, 2014

Secret Outlast® Completely Clean Clear Gel allows me to Tackle EVERYthing

Today I am blogging about: Secret Outlast® Completely Clean Clear Gel allows me to tackle everything without worrying about odor or wetness.  It even protects for up to 48 hours



I have been participating in BzzAgent for several month now.  I get to test FREE products.  FOR REAL.  This time I was sent some coupons and a FULL SIZE package of the new Outlast Completely Clean Clear Gel. 

I currently use the Secret line so that was not new, What IS new is that it IS REALLY completely CLEAR!  NO white marks!
I wear mostly dark (purple) tops and not having to worry about white marks on dark fabric is great.

For those of you who come here for the Waymark, try this Secret when you are out looking for the physical Waymarks outdoors!  You can be confident that your fellow Waymarkers will never see you sweat!

There are two scented versions.  I would lean towards the lavender.  The OUTLAST is the one that goes for the 48 hours. Great for the Waymark marathons. OR better yet the sister activity, Geocaching.  Power caching in the desert will no longer be a concern.  Just wake up at 3 in the morning, use you Secret OUTLAST and cache away!  No need to stop for anything!  OK, maybe the regular pit-stops and for food.  But, SECRET OUTLAST will most likely OUTLAST you!  No Odor No White Marks!

I really like SECRET OUTLAST CLEAN CLEAR GEL.

No comments: