Sunday, April 06, 2014

Waymark Visited, Again

sigh...

once again I have not blogged since we received the alert that our Waymark (to this blog) had been visited.

Nothing much new. 

Bluebird season again.  Someone in our club already has chicks in at least TWO of her boxes and we only have five eggs on one box.   Oh well, maybe next year.

I finally have an instrument that can play the Munzee game.  AND we are in a clan,  We started on March 23rd and are level 14 as of today.

Going to Tahoe soon and hope to roll Munzee into the Geocaching we will do there.  There are also Waymarks and Letterboxes but, I fear that I am the only one who cares about them.

The next to last LOTR geocache published yesterday and none of my family even wants to go look.  (I am not sure that I want to go alone for it).

Everyone else is happy to be playing their video games.  Which reminds me, Foxhound finally got me to play some Fable III.  I made it to my second achievement.  At least in this game there is a "trail" to follow.  Still I just do not get these kinds of games.  I want to go outdoors.  Only my dog wants to join me but, he can't go with me all the time.  He LOVES sniffing EVERYthing.  This makes it nearly impossible for me to do anything but let him sniff.  At least it is a slow pace (usually) so I can take in all the scenery.  Listen to the birds.  Watch the birds.  Stuff like that.

I wish I could remember to blog more.
Until next time our Waymark Blog is visited...
 




No comments: